28.12.08

Saturday Snapshots

Saturday night I spent the majority of my time at the mall doing returns and exchanges, hence the new shoes. Then my friends Jarvis and Anna came over to visit but soon left on account of Anna's curfew :( Then Ben came over and we shared some cheap wine and some laughs. Aren't the holidays just grand?
Thanks, Aldo.
Camera shy Benny.
My Christmas gift to Ben.
Terrible angle for me, but aren't his eyes pretty?
Bracelet complete with baby Jesus and Mother Mary.

Listening to: "Please Concrete" by Wye Oak

7 comments:

Be Jarvi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime Jun said...

LOVE these! you look oh so pretty in that one picture of yours :)

Kate @ Tres Lola said...

haha nice bracelet!

what is your styleosophy said...

what is your styleosophy?

Vintage Lollipops said...

Great images... and I love those boots!

Stacy said...

cute photos.

sarah said...

nice polaroids x