28.1.09

Birthday Festivities part 1

Classes were cancelled! No class=no worries for today. I also got a package with come gift from my Mina and Papa (my dad's parents). They're too cute, and I think today is going to be great. Oh yeahhhhh.

I'm 19!

little trinket box with tea party top
Florida-themed mug complete with Jasmine tea
glass beaded bracelet with 18kt gold flakes _in_ the beads 
and sterling beads in between, can't wait to wear it
Sangria (Mexican soda-type stuff)
red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting, yum!


Listening to: "Starlight" by Muse

4 comments:

Ty said...

My happy birfday mah figga comment was probably lost in the clusterfuck of comments on your page the other day.

Hope you had fuuuun. :)

Ty said...

That sounds like a plan that will need some investing. If we start saving now we could have the ultimate new years party for 2k10.

Vintage Lollipops said...

HAPPY BIRHTHDAY BABE (insert slightly off-key song)... how was it???

I'm sorry it's a little belated, but I hope all your wishes came true!!!


xxx

There's somethin about Tawny.... said...

Ur pictures are amazing....what kind of camera do you have??